Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Day

Ever feel life is passing you by? And all you can do is lay there watching? In a very real way that is what is happening to me as I lay trying to speed heal. My life is whizzing around me like Hurricane Jaimie only I can only participate when the eye comes in close to ground zero, my hospital bed. I have never wanted to clean my house more desperately than I do now, not that I am not making the girls pick up and Edward is fantastic as always (he deep cleaned the kitchen last weekend) but I lay here or even when I get up to make a potty run, and can only stare at the crayon laying on the ground or the dust accumulating on the right hand side of the ceiling near the fan. I don't know if that makes sense or not but that's where I am, I am supposed to be released from bed rest on the 20th but no word for sure.

anywho, here is the 2nd assignment from Cathy's class last week, cant wait to do this weeks!!

No comments: