Friday, February 13, 2009

Super-Duper Close!

Last minute list is out and I am busy putting everything together for a Happy Heart Day!
I made the girls super cute cards (: well I think they are!;)to pass out in class, here's lexi's
I have a half eaten box of chocolate to give Edward, for fun. And I am considering having something jump out of box at him...

I actually got the sweetest Aunt in the world a Valentine made and dum de dum... MAILED! I couldn't be more proud of myself, for that one!

And last but not least I have to share the packaging from my Valentine from Becca ( I am not allowed to see my actual valentine of course, but she has showed me little seek peeks :)
lol! Tori got mad 'cause Becca used some of the papers I handed down to her without asking! I wanted to laugh so hard when Becca -in typical little sister style- showed me, but I held it in, since she was very upset her envelope was ruined. OMGosh! Our girls crack me up!!

Have a Happy Heart Day!

3 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

Hi, for Animoto...click "post/embed online" and then click on "blogger" and enter your info (make sure you put your entire gmail address for your account name i.e., blahblahblah@gmail.com) Enter your password and then wait a sec for it to recognize your blogger account, then click "post" or whatever it prompts...good luck!

collin

Gladys said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL - Where did you get such cute kids?

And why did you give your husband a half eaten box of chocolates... Well okay - I already know, but it's a funny story that should be told!!!